Regarding the room:
This is a large room, with a built-in wardrobe.
It is also very sunny because it has a large window.
It is equipped with a desk, chair, single bed and a bed side table
There is a complete bathroom specifically for this room and for another one right beside it.
Regarding the apartment:
– This is a 4 room apartment with a total area of 160m2
– The kitchen is large, so you can have your meals there, it´s fully equipped and also has a laundry space.
– The hallway and living room are very spacious and there is also a nice balcony.
– All windows have double frames providing good thermal and acoustic insulation.
– There is internet (wi-fi), cable TV and landline telephone available.
– The apartment is on the second floor with two elevators available.
– The apartment is mostly facing west providing a very sunny environment
– The other 3 students are very nice.
– I live on the fourth floor so if there is anything you need you just need to go upstairs and ask me!!
Regarding the location of the apartment:
The apartment is located in the intersection between the following streets: Rua do Campo Alegre and Rua do Bom Sucesso.
It is just a 5 minutes walk to many faculties such as:
Faculdade de Letras da Universidade do Porto – FLUP
Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade do Porto – FCUP
Faculdade de Psicologia e Ciências da Educação da Universidade do Porto – FPCEUP
Faculdade de Arquitectura da Universidade do Porto – FAUP
Faculdade de Farmácia da Universidade do Porto – FFUP
Faculdade de Direito da Universidade do Porto – FDUP
The apartment is close (200m) to a big shopping center – Shopping Cidade do Porto that has a supermarket (Froiz).
There are also healhtclubs, pharmacies, banks, restaurants and postoffice very near by.
The “Casa da Música” subway station is also a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
Finally the apartment is just a 10-15 minute walk from:
– Cedofeita, Torre dos Clérigos and Aliados
– Café/Bar “Piolho” and “Galerias Paris”, that has a lot of bars which is a really nice place to go out at night.
The price is 230€ per month and it does NOT include expenses.
The expenses are around 40€ per month which is the cost of electricity, water telecommunications (Internet, TV and Telephene).
This single room is only available for students that want to rent it for the whole academic year starting in September 2016 and ending in July 2017.